Clinical Research Associate / CRA (m/f/d)
– home-based in France –
Location: France (home-based)
Our client is a fast growing international manufacturer of high-quality vascular implants headquartered in the south of Germany and a subsidiary of one of the world’s leading contemporary medical device companies.
Within the steadily course of expansion our client is seeking an ambitious Clinical Research Asssociate/CRA (m/f/d) being responsible for monitoring medical devices studies throughout France. This role is a full-time position (permanent employment), located home-based somewhere in France and starting ASAP.
- Responsibility for all aspects of site communication, management and support
- Conducting pre-study visits, site initiation visits, regular monitoring visits and close outs
- Ensuring a high level of data quality
- Ensuring that project documentation is obtained and maintained in a timely manner
- University degree in life sciences or a technical discipline
- CRA professional training or other qualification in clinical monitoring
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience in monitoring
- Fluent knowledge of French and very good spoken and written English skills
- Other languages ((Italian, Dutch (Flemish), Spanish) are a plus
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Willingness to extensive travel throughout France and neighbouring countries if neccessary
- Valid driver’s license as travels by car might be required
- Competitive salary
- Exciting and steadily growing product portfolio
- Home office equipment is provided
- Manifold range of interesting tasks
- Independent work in a dynamic team environment
- Plenty of scope for ideas
- Intensive training in the field of activity
To apply for this role, please send your CV, covering letter and your salary expectations in English to kontakt@glaser‑personalberatung.de. For further information please contact us by phone at +49 5931-40999-61. Your contact partner is Mr. Steffen Glaser. We guarantee absolut discretion.
Steffen Glaser Personalberatung
Founded in 2007 as a clinical trials staffing company we focus on matching top science professionals with top employers of the clinical research community. We set a high value on an optimized, individually adjusted service, and our candidates (m/f/d) benefit from excellent networks and industry contacts. Visit us in the internet at: www.glaser-personalberatung.de.